28 March 2007

Spy Pics - Peugeot 107 in Michigan USA

I found a topic on AutoblogGreen about a Peugeot 107 spotted in Michigan USA, see this topic.

Quote from AutoblogGreen:
A few months back I spotted several Peugeot 107s with manufacturer plates tooling around a few miles from my office. Since then I've seen them on several occasions but never when I had a camera handy. However, in the last few days another one has turned up on two separate at a location about five miles from the EPA national emissions testing lab and heading in that direction. The photos aren't great, after all it's hard to shoot from a moving car. Let the speculation begin.



In the original topic on AutoblogGreen you can find a picture gallery with 13 pics.

Spy Picture Gallery
click here for the picture gallery

No comments: